EPROM identification

How can I tell for sure what the size of an eprom is?  I've got several
chips for my '165 ECM and I have run into a situation where GM may have used
a chip size larger than 128K but I can't figure out a way to tell for sure
what size the chips are.  The P/N's on the chips don't seem to decode.
Here's a sample of the stamping on one of the chips exactly how it's printed
on the chip:

014
69300
B9617TB

Any ideas?  I've read it as a 27C128, 27C256, & 27C512.  I get a non
repeating .bin with the 128.  The 256 reads the same as the 128 just
repeated again at the end.  The 512 is on there four times.  That's as large
as I can go with my Pocket Programmer and I doubt the chip is any larger
than that (probably not even that large) but how can I tell for sure short
of the part number clueing me in.  -Jeff