Re: manifold spacers

Well, I must admit that I haven't seen them in person my self, but I've read
this information from any number of "reliable" sources including vendors.
Maybe it's a scam to sell more "Vortec" manifolds, but then they might sell
more heads if they were more "plug and play".
Anyhow, I just won a couple of new ones on EBAY for just above wholesale,
which is hard to do these days given their popularity, so i will find out
what the ports are actually like when I get them.
Could it be that you got something other than the "L31" castings?  The heads
I just got are "062" castings which are the latest  "L31 Vortec" castings.
THey have the 170cc intake runners and 64cc chambers.  They are replacements
for the Vortec 350 V8s going back to '96.

Not really EFI any more... sorry,
Ted