Re: '84 G-body with carbureted CCC

My ECM has a 16-pin and a 22-pin connector.  Doesn't TBI use a
24- and a 32-pin connector?

Sensor return               22  1  Baro sensor signal
5V reference                21  2  TPS sensor signal
Vacuum sensor output 20  3  Coolant temp. sensor signal
Not used                     19  4  AIR control solenoid
M/C solenoid               18  5  Diagnostic test term.
Not used                     17  6  Not used
VSS signal                  16  7  Coolant temp. sensor return
Not used                     15  8  ISC switch signal
Oxygen sensor - Lo     14  9  Oxygen sensor - Hi
Dist. ref. pulse - Lo      13  10  Dist. reference pulse - Hi
EST                            12  11  Ign. module bypass

A/C "On" signal               J  K  Not used
Park/Neutral switch         H  L  Not used
"Check engine" lamp      G  M  ISC (retract)
ISC (extend)                   F  N  4th gear switch
Not used                        E  P  Trans. convertor clutch solenoid
Not used                        D  R  Trouble code memory power
Ign. 1 power                   C  S  Not used
AIR switching solenoid    B  T  EGR
Ground (to engine)          A  U  Ground (to engine)

This is straight from my factory service manual.

   - Jared Ryan [gerhardr@yahoo.com]
  ICQ #8547412 Yahoo! Pager gerhardr
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."