Re: ECM Selection FAQ

 GREAT info I've wanted to ask for something like this for a LOONG time.
Was there any '730( or variant of it) 4cyl tbi??

Previously, you (Bruce Plecan) wrote:
{
{ AGAIN for the future FAQ
{ Comments welcome
{ Grumpy
{
{
{
{ There are hundreds of gm ecms, and each one has designed for a specific
{ usage.  While some folks can cross apply ecms for the novice it's far better
{ to look at the application and descide what to do from there.
{     Ther are numerous editors out there for doing various ecms, but they
{ have less in then then a complete H offers information wise. folks commonly
{ use a hac ecm with an editor so for the easy changes they are so much more
{ convient
{
{ So what I'm listing here is common ecm, and when to use them
{ H means Hac'd
{ D means Distributor
{
{ 4 cyl Port
{ 1227730 H D
{
{ 4 cyl TBI
{ 1227165 D
{
{ 4 cyl Turbo (Port)
{ 1227749 D
{
{ 6 cyl Port
{ 12277730 H D
{
{ 6 cyl TBI
{ 1227747 H D
{
{ 6 cyl Turbo
{ 1227749  HDM
{ 1227148  H DIS MAF
{
{ 8cyl Port
{ 1227730  HDM
{ 1227165  HD MAF
{
{ 8cyl TBI
{ 1227747 HD
{
{ 8cyl Turbo
{ 1227749 HD
{
{ To unsubscribe from gmecm, send "unsubscribe gmecm" (without the quotes)
{ in the body of a message (not the subject) to majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org
{

--
Pat Ford                           email: pford@qnx.com