RE: DANGEROUS PRANK - NO EFI CONTENT

 In related news I got a urban legend called "spunkball" about kids soaking
paper in gasoline, and inserting a firecracker then wrapping the whole thing
in tin foil to toss into cars. Not only is it an u.l but it was a waste of a
good m80. (no explosion)

Previously, you (Dave Plummer) wrote:
{ You researched it very little, apparently.  Well documented urban legend.
{ Whenever email urges you to forward it to everyone, just don't.
{
{ Except for eating Pop Rocks and drinking cola.  That'll kill you for sure.
{
{ - Dave
{