RE: DANGEROUS PRANK - NO EFI CONTENT

This is why I try not to say anything on the list any more.

If you would read what I had wrote and I quote "I researched it a little" but thanks for reminding me of what I wrote you must think I am getting senile. I didn't say I went to the ends of the Earth and traded my sole to the devil for the truth, which I guess is an open invite for bashing my findings since I didn't. Sometimes I think I am dealing with a bunch first grade kids with a EGO problem.

"CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG"

Thanks everyone for the link though I didn't know about it.

I'll shut up now for another few months and maybe by then we'll know how to help each other.

Todd