Re: BIN differences

I think this again what they were doing with Winbin last week.
You can't compare all bins, all the time, even with the same mask ID.  The
tables may almost all line up, and the code be different.
Remember GM wanted to keep this stuff private, and by in large has.
If you want to use a gm .bin for starting modifications, pick one and work
on it, BUT don't expect other .bins to look the same.
  The ID 42 from the gm pickups so far apprears to be the same
  some of the 165 stuff gets like your 730 does also.
Grumpy