Re: BIN differences

| >These differences above 0x3000 are in the program text.
|
| Excuse my ignorance ... but, what is the program text?

"text" is a common computer term used to designate the memory area
that contains the assembled computer program. data and other segments
are often broken out into other memory regions. Of the _limited_ gm
codes I've looked at, text and data have been seperated into distinct
memory segments.

| Address   90FL98A    AUJP1350   90FL98A    AUJP1350
|  00001        61         59         3D         3B
|  00002        10          5         0A         05

begining to look like lots of differences... :)

john gwynne