Cc: nacelp
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: Kalmaker software

Please Bruce , stop this agro,

Not arguing, just stating fact, there is a difference

You have an awful hangup with the money side of things.

You sir have the money hang up.  What I do is free, not for profit, can you say the same?.  If not then, you've got the money hang up....

 Please I'm not trying to sell you any thing, but as you suggest I'm not about to give it away.

If it was more reasonably priced, you'd sell alot more of them.   Then why are you writting me?, oh that's right you want free info from me soo you can make a profit, gee, wonder why I feel insulted?...

I simply wrote you explaining a system that we are using which may be of interest to you. I didnt actually mean you might be interested in buying, but that you maybe interested in the workings of it seeing that thats what you're into, but all you've managed to do is slag the absolute crap out of it and me. I thought you may like to ask some questions etc.

guestions about what?.  Your web page pretty well described the system, just that it also left out the sytems short comings, which you still ignore, and won't comment about.

I normally wouldnt have replied to your first reply simply branding you as a tosser, but as our software is not just the usual GM standard adjustable stuff, I thought I'd give you another go, but now you've even slammed me for that.
You're misinterpreting things. If you dont want to look , listen, learn, then thats your problem.

If I misinterpreted something please then tell me what?.
Oh, and remember the original letter was about looking for information that you wanted me to give you.  Your smoke screen is too thin to hide behind.

To me it doesnt matter how much one already knows , there's still plenty to learn, and I'm sure there would have been 1 or 2 things of interest to you.

Such as?.
I've read about Kalmaker for several years now, and about all it's claims.  It was even taken off of the market for a while which left all it's users high and dry.
No one has tried more then I to learn about ecms/pcms/tcms, then I.  I have to read things numerous times to learn something, so while you might dismiss me as being ignorant about Kalmaker, I might now a whole lot more about it then you think....

Most of the people in the USA that have Kalmaker Street Pro 2 and also the others there that ask me about it are astounded by it and they use all soughts of software that you mention, which they are able to compare with, so I do get to see quite abit of it and get feedback about others. I'm always on the lookout for new good software.
Sorry to have bothered you.

Can I have a few email addresses then?.  Maybe they are astonded because they happen to be short on information about their options!!!.

No bother, feel free to write at anytime, when you have a new and improved system, or truely want to learn something.
   Oh, BTW here in the states the 165 has been updated several times due to it's high failure rate, the 1227730 is a much better option.
   Even that won't correct your retail sales prices, thou
   Too bad the States Distributor deal fell thru.
Sincerely
Bruce

Goodbye