Re: ECM # 16181333

>94-95 Y and F bodies, Flash programming
>Mask ID EE
>From the Tunercat site
>Grumpy
>> I just picked up a Under hood ECM # 16181333 BMDR any idea what this is ?

May I expand?

It's from a Corvette (F- and B- bodies were 16188051's). Basically the same
thing, but the 1333 has a few more parts inside that add a smidgen of OBDII
communications. You can flash it with a F- or B- body program and it will
replace the 8051 (but the reverse is not true).

I would love to experiment with one of these at some point, to see if the
1333 is "bench flashable", or whether it needs a corvette CCM to make it
talk.

As for BMDR, I do not know (A4 or M6, 1994 or 1995, I don't know).

-Andrew