RE: Changing 165 fuel delivery

Yes.. I think so.. loking at using a ford maf... but you loose resolution on
the idle side...what really needs to be done is a larger range aquired....
This is limited in the ecm... that is where the 16 bit comes in.... still
trying to figure out how to make it a 16 bit valuye..
Get increased tresolution.
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division