383 TBI

I have a 94 model TBI 350 out of a 1/2 ton truck here. It is going to need
the crank removed and turned. This got me thinking about doing a 383 with it
while I'm in there. I was wondering what the thoughts are on how my stock
TBI would handle this. What might I need to do to take advantage of this?
This truck is a daily driver, so IF I'm going to do it I want it done right.
Thanks

Paul Washburn
lpwcruzr@netzero.net