Re: 383 TBI

While screwing up my 4bbl setup, I had to put the stock 2bbl tbi and ECM back
on the hot 383 in my 93 truck.  It ran pretty well, with just a few
exceptions.  I removed the egr valve and sol, so when the engine warmed up, I
got an EGR fault.  With the added breathing and cubes, it runs a touch
lean-didnt cause a driveablilty prob, just didn't feel safe at WOT, this can
either be fixed with an adj. regulator, or burning a new chip with approx
8-12% more fuel across the board.  Idle is a little lumpy at 500- burn your
chip to jack it up to 800, dont use the setcrew or you will get an idle speed
error.  Engine goes dead at 4200 with stock chip.

Thanks for listening to my electroyappin!
Ryan Hampl - a K-State Grad!    kasaryan@aol.com
139 Hoover Ct.                  Controls Engineer (tubes rule!)
Salina, KS  67401               97 B12 / 86 V65 / 93chevy truck EFI 383
phone  (785) 825 5831           I'M ALWAYS FIRST TO THE GROCERY STORE!