From: Dave Zug [mailto:dzug@delanet.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2000 3:01 AM
To: gmecm@diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: Truely sad news

I can cretit Ward with giving a boost to my efforts early on, he took time
to guide me thru some of the I/O stuff in the 727, when he was doing it from
scratch to help me... Just what I needed at a frustrating time.  In he flew,
dropped exactly an appropriate amount of "gold nuggets" and zipped away.

Thanks Ward for that, and see ya later ;-)