Re: Changing 165 / Nother Q

I've seen "documented" differences in CFM, but only by folks selling em.
Which I wouldn't trust.
Grumpy

To MY Question:

Has anyone scientifically measured the effect on readings between an
unported, stock, screened MAF and a ported (no sink) and un-screened MAF? I
figgered roughly the percentage of area opened up, and a little tweak for
the reduction in air turbulance and went with that to re-calibrate the MAF
tables. I figgered a shop vac and a y-pipe and a volts meter would give a
ratio as well.  anyone done it?  share?  of coarse the voltage reading will
be lower for the gutted MAF,  but it would be cool to have a graph of each
at all flow levels ;-))