RE: FAQ ideas

Ya and parts to get for conversions... like the little vac hose that comes
with a map sensor... how to tell diff between  ie 1 bar and 2...
What a memcal is maybe a pic and what it does and how it functions...
Btw one that got me for a while  neters.,.... Network resistors :-)
Cars  calibrated automatic ratio selection  (correct me I think I may be
wrong

Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division