Re: '84 G-body with carbureted CCC

OK... I was just thinking of the physical volume of the pump
displacing the gas.  Then again, the pickup I have now displaces
some gas in the tank... I guess a pump can't displace that much
more.

Interesting problem.

On 19 Jun 00, at 23:01, Ludis Langens wrote:

> I assume the problem isn't the volume of the pump, but rather that the
> pickup tube isn't long enough to reach the bottom of the tank.  Thus,
> you end up with 2+ unpumpable gallons of gas in the tank.

   - Jared Ryan [gerhardr@yahoo.com]
  ICQ #8547412 Yahoo! Pager gerhardr
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."