Re: Truely sad news

Turns out Ward had a partner, and I've had some limited e-mail with him.
For now, things well be the same, as in maintained.  IF, something were to
change I have his address, and could see about permission to post it at FTP
or something.  His partner seems to be cut from the same bolt of cloth, so I
wouldn't worry about things.  He has lurked about here and there, and does
have his finger on the pulse of the lists.
Bruce

> My sadness goes out as well,  i read his tuning tips, and hacks numerous
> times.. if it was not for bruce and ward,,, i would still not know the
diff
> between hex, a bit or decimal :)
>
> btw  who is taking care of his web pages???  they are a great source for
the
> beginner, and i'd hate to see them dissapear  he was a help to allot on
the
> list..

Most

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org