Re: Back after needed break...tryna catch up

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:39:36 -0700, garwillis@msn.com (Garfield Willis)
wrote:

>Gooday mates. I'm back; ...

In case yous guys are beginning to worry I'm tryna lob further
incendiaries, that post that just showed up was quite stale, being the
first one I sent when I got back early Monday. It contained a majordomo
"no-no" word, when I typed that I had "u_n_s_u_b'd" on Friday and had
just returned for a long weekend. Majordumbo choked on the "un-word",
and it got stuck in the message queue until just now.

So the message had to be manually pried loose by admin to get it to go
out, but by now, I'd just as soon have had it lost in the ether. My
apologies for inadvertantly fanning the embers; twasn't intentional at
this point. I shall say no more on any of this.

Peace,
Gar