Re: 383 TBI

In a message dated 06/20/2000 17:15:40 Pacific Daylight Time,
nacelp@bright.net writes:

<< Depends alot on what you want out of it.
 A hotish 350 runs out of air with the 1.8 Throttle Body.
 383, I wouldn't be surprised if ya need a early BBC (2.0" butterflies)
 Throttle Body, intake manifold, and chip worh to really wake her up.
 Grumpy

Is this with the stock air intake?  I'm currently running completely open,
with a 14x3 air cleaner, probably will bump it up to a 14x6.  Will this bring
in enough air?

"Courage is being scared to death
-- and saddling up anyway."
John Wayne