Re: 383 TBI

> Depends alot on what you want out of it.
> A hotish 350 runs out of air with the 1.8 Throttle Body.
> 383, I wouldn't be surprised if ya need a early BBC (2.0" butterflies)
> Throttle Body, intake manifold, and chip worh to really wake her up.
> Grumpy

Would there be any wiring diffs with the "early" BBC throttle body and my
stock 94 model 350 throttle body. This isn't really something I'm scared of,
just wondering. Right now the 94 350 TBI/4L60E is in a 86 Toyota Land
Cruiser. So I don't think something that small might deter me. Didn't the 1
ton trucks have some kind of governor on the throttle body? I'm not sure how
many BBC were in 1/2 tons is why I ask. Can you narrow the definition of
"early" on that one? Thanks

Paul Washburn
lpwcruzr@netzero.net