Re: FAQ ideas

I'll confirm this, since I just got done mounting a pump from a 351W '89
E350 van under my '71 Cutlass.   The outlet is threaded, I tapped it to
1/8" NPT since the existing threads were already crossthreaded.   Used 1/8"
to 3/8" inverted flare adapter right to the steel line.  Even has a nice
foam sleeve to isolate it from the mounting bracket.

Inlet side is designed for one of those Ford clip-lock (duck-bill? NOT
spring-lock) fittings, 3/8" fuel line will fit over it just fine.

Bosch pump from '75-'80 Caddy Seville or Eldo with the 350 FI motor is also
nice, pump and filter already mounted to a bracket, but plumbing is a bit
more difficult (wierd inlet/outlet fittings).

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob@tecmark.com