Re: Changing 165 / Nother Q

Doc's threatening a work stoppage if I admit to the stunts we've pulled
here.
Hmm, ya ever notice the ecm bench was wired for two ecms?.
Til the translator came out I was all set for doing a dual ecm car.  MAF for
cruise, MAP for PE.
Grumpy
  Still thinking about the a second ecm (MAP, and PE only) and using the CTS
input for MAT corrections.  730 looks best with using Johns program and
using a full time baro....