Basic Stamp 2 / ALDL?

<Delurking>
Hi all.  I've been subscribing for a while now and have come to the
conclusion that I'm really out of my depth here, but I thought I'd try
anyway.

I'm in the middle of trying to use a Basic Stamp 2 (www.parallaxinc.com)

to chat with my 95 Camaro Z28's ECM.  I'm having a few "difficulties"
and was wondering if anyone else out there had been down the same road
and might like to provide a bit of insight.

For the record, 8192 baud works out to be a baudmode of 102 on the BS2
(at least, it seems to!).

Dan Gentry
dang@seanet.com