Re: TBI pressure regulator mod

That's just pretty pictures of what was a thread here years ago.
BTW, be careful with the drill, the weld is harder then the steel around it.
Spares never hurt.
You really need to use a Pressure guage to set it.
Gm has more part nos for any one item then anyone I've seen.
Probably a slight difference in pressure setting.
Might look for an ol cross fire, generally the regs aren't welded on them
Grumpy