I tire of bruce plecans childish threats

"At 05:11 AM 6/22/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Never mind you still haven't learned anything about dealing with people.
>Back to square one
>Bruce
>

> I'm beginning to wonder if your suffern from selective
>listening / reading.
>Your still using the oem TB and injectors right?.
>How can you expect an oem set up to run like a Hotrod?.

assume assume assume.. thats what hes all about

And i dont see why alot of you take his BS.. so the guy figured out how to
program his car. so the guy writes programming 101, who died and made him
king? He sure seems to think so, its been burning me up all the little pot
shots he takes at me and others especially newbies when he questions our
intelligence and is downright rude at times. You sir need a lesson in tact,
nothing i have said to you has been unprovoked, you brought it upon
yourself. I bring this to the list BECAUSE  I  TIRE  OF  HIS  OMINOUS
SOUNDING  THREATS  implying how he wont help me. Grow up, you are like a two
year old child.  AS IF im gonna drop to my knees and kiss that surly old
bastards ass. Fact is fact, he has not helped me ONE BIT when it comes to me
communicating directly with him. His tuning articles were at best a basic
description of what to do to tune your car but hey I cant complain, theres
nothing else out there right.. well i am complaining, because he seems to
think hes the FI messiah, all bow down to bruce, take his bullshit, or feel
his wrath, ive even gone through the archives searched his name and ill be
damned.. this BOUNTY of information he claims to exist does not!

What is his problem? He assumes way too many things, he assumes i have or
havenot done things before i have or have not done them, he assumes what I
know and what I dont know, and he assumes that i MUST be an idiot because i
cant get it right. You think I just started messing with this last week? the
chip side of it im new to, but nothing i have read on this list regarding
hardware modifications is new to me, i figured out the stock reg. was
adjustable, made my own spacers, modded the aircleaner setup etc before I
even knew he existed. If anyone doesnt know how to deal with people its him,
his advice is usually far from helpful when dealing with him directly, he
often gives the most condensed answer possible in an almost cryptic tone as
if im supposed to bow down to his greatness. My world used to revolve around
cars and FI and tuning... but if that involves kissing peoples asses and
taking their high and mighty bullshit, that little club can stay as small as
they want.  And you can trust me on this, im notthe only person that thinks
this, there are more people than i can count on my fingers that think hes a
kock. If it pains you so much to give advice and be the 'fuel injection
messiah' then stop making yourself out to be that very thing.

Seems to me like you are all about keeping your pond small.. much easier to
be the big fish in one

"but I'm beginning to wonder if your suffern from selective
listening / reading."

preface a statement like that with whatever you want, doesnt do a damn to
mask the fact that you are a first class asshole, especially when you seem
to have a double standard for insults.. you can call people idiots but when
someone questions you you get hissy. Thats just one of many little 'shots'
youve taken at me, and i can find hundreds of others that youve done to
other people. they just sit back and take it because they think they will be
lost if you dont help them

Piss off, eat Sh-t and die

BTW if any of you find this offensive, go ahead and unsubscribe me. Its been
fun ... not