Re: Then ignore it

The fact that anyone here would consider your post acceptable helps
illustrate the type of change the list seems to be going through.

At times I'm a member of a list of GM J-car owners.  It's mostly kids,
about 50% of the active members are legal drinking age or below.  This
is the type of post I would expect on that list.

Please realize that we're all adults here.  Not everything is nice and
easy.   If you get angry please take a few minutes and cool off before
replying.  Bruce has busted ass.  He's the _only_ person actively
working on a FAQ (AFAIK) which this list has needed for a long time.
He pushed to get the archives cleaned up, and for a while was the only
person working on it (by hand, with no automated script to help).  He
was the initiative behind programming 101, and he has worked very hard
to move the world of GMECM into a place reachable by the above average
DIY'er.  Now that the info is more understandable to the average guy,
seems as though there's a bunch of average guys showing up as
experts.  Oh, well.  Maybe it's his own fault he's Grumpy, no?

I know that I don't have as much enthusiasm about helping newbies as I
used to, I'm amazed that B.... keeps answering questions.  I'm sorry
that you don't like the free advice you've gotten.  I'm sorry that you
don't like the messenger that delivered it.  I'm sorry that you can't
figure out what's wrong with your engine.  I'm also very sorry that
you feel this forum is a place to publicly bash people.  Please, efi
only.
Shannen

olbap wrote:

> assume assume assume.. thats what hes all about
>
> And i dont see why alot of you take his BS..
No need to go any farther...