RE: Just ignore it

I usually keep my mouth shut, its harder to get the foot in that way.  I
agree whole heartily with this letter.  Bruce has been a BIG help to me, and
so have about 20 or 30 other folks on this list.  I get something from
almost each post( except for the flames), even the ones that don't deal
directly with what I'm doing.  If ya don't like what someone says, challenge
it or debate it and move on.  This is not an exact science otherwise there
would be one engine and one calibration and no reason for DIY.  I just hope
all the flames are to keep us less knowledgeable guys from doing anything
stupid and not to inflate egos.

Back to EFI,
Max