Re: GM Authorized????

In a message dated 6/23/00 12:09:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
shannen@grolen.com writes:

<< http://www.dynosources.com

 Is this a new approach to marketing chips?
 Shannen >>

Yes, with the proper equipment, you can apply to GM and become an authorized
flash programmer. BUT you are supposed to write THEIR code and not modify it.
I had thought about applying in my shop, but the extra expense of the Tech1
and the licensing of the different programs made me think twice. Especially
since I have NEVER had a car come in for a driveability problem a flash would
resolve. Ok, not true, Vortec 4.3 EGR problems cold have been reflashed, but
thats it...