Re: I tire of bruce plecans childish threats

Don't sweat it Bruce. These flamefests don't last that long. Saw it on
the gnttype list all the time. Just some insecure maroon venting. :)
(take it elsewhere, pal)
 EVERYBODY that's anybody here knows you help more than anyone and are
usually dead on, on your diagnostics/help. Yeah, it does get old trying
to help in an environment that does not appreciate your efforts.
 I for one, feel that you are the biggest help on this list, and I KNOW
I am not alone.

 BTW, Bruce. The GS nats are next week in Bowling Green Kentucky. Buick
nut heaven! I plan to race there next friday, if I can get my car
straightened out by then. I *hope* to break into the tens there with my
6 popper.