Re: UBB forum, was Re: I tire

> If this sort of thing is the "latest" Pablo ...
>
>   http://www.umount.com/thirdgen/techboard/Forum23/HTML/000161.html
>
> ... you can have it! Give me plain boring (but fast) email/text any day
> of the week.
>
> Who/What is this Scoggin-Dickey stuff anyhows, surely it's a joke?

I like the email for this list.... but I do like UBB boards for other
things. I've never been to the 3rd gen board listed here, but I can tell you
Scoggin-Dickey is a large Chevy dealer in Lubbock. They buy so many crate
motors from Chevy and stock them that nobody in the country can beat their
prices. My sister worked for a Chevy dealer in Sweetwater, between Lubbock
and Dallas, and when I asked her about getting a crate motor at her
'employee discounted' price, it was still more than buying one from
Scoggin-Dickey's regular prices. If you need a crate motor, they are the
place to call.

Craig M.