Re: I tire of bruce plecans childish threats- just a clarification

 I know it can be frustrating to be told to go to the archives but, I get ~ 50 emails a week asking me how to embedded QNX there is whole chapters in the manual after answering the same question 50 times a week I tend to tell people to RTFM (read the fun manual). I think that is Bruces mindset
( that is an assumption, I've never spoken to Bruce, so my apologies if I'm off base).

Just out of curiosity what was your question??

Previously, you (olbap) wrote:

snip

{ I know im fighting an uphill battlewhen I say nothing he hasever told me in
{ direct communication has been of any help but its true, whilst ive gotten
{ some decent suggestions from the list, only one list member has been of any
{ realy help and that was in private(Thanks a ton man, you knowwho you are) .

 you are making the slope slippier, but that is your choice.

{
{ As for pushing for a faq or searching the archives etc... rome wasnt built
{ in a day but it didnt take 10 million years either.

 I can give you help if you want to step into the drivers seat on doing a faq!!

{ This list has great
{ people but i think its timeto step up to a UBB forum and a decent webpage

ubb forum??

{ (like you know, step into the 90s) and yeah im probably stepping on alot of
{ toes cause some of you are stuck in the past and simply must have a mailing
{ list and crappy web page (small pond?)

 feel free to volunteer in the effort, I think thats the general message that
you have to add some value to the list. there really is no free lunch

{ I also didnt bother to search the
{ archives for hours trying tofind out why it was so lame.. so if I offend,
{ too bad. This could be so much greater than it is.. and every time i think
{ about how its all wasted it just pisses me off. Sure people have been
{ helped,

 once again feel free to help, I'm a computer programmer I don't want to go home
and do a huge project like the website.

{but FI is still for richy rich.

really? how much is a webber or a holley then add in the cost of extra jetting to get it right, then the fun of recurving a distributor...

 I have my home computer ( a LOW end P100 w/ 32Mb ram) a home built eprom programmer
and buy the whole damn donnar car for less then $200 then it pretty damn cheap

{ I guarantee without a shadow of a
{ doubt i have helped more people than he has.

 And I have a big dick too, oops I mean I try to help people

{Granted its not as "techy" in
{ nature since its just information for the simpletons as someone would imply,
{ but I get atleast 6-7 emails a week telling me thanks (go visit thirdgen.org
{ if youwanna know what im talking about)
{
{ Dont worry about me getting ignored by people because I wont ask anymore
{ questions.. I see how this country club is like, and im not willing to pay
{ the 'dues'

Dues? reading the questions that came before is considered dues??

--
Pat Ford                           email: pford@qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com