Re: Finding TDC (sorry, a bit off topic)

Careful, and with direct adult supervision!.
Disable the ignition system.
Remove the plugs.
Have Talented assistant, crank motor for like .3 secs atta time, whilst you
hole finger over #1 spark plug hole and repeat till ya feel your fnger blown
outta the hole.  Then look down at crank pulley and you should be right
around TDC #1.
  360d should be #4.
  120d segments will get the remaining four cylinders.
  Firing order is 123456, or 612345, all work out the same.
  120d is pulley diam x piez, divided by 3s

Just hope ya didn't mean "The Duty Cycle", and things were reference the
lead down test, cause I was assuming that you were
Grumpy