RE: Finding TDC (sorry, a bit off topic)

Cyl no 1 is easy :-).. timing marks  algin them and make sure ya got
pressure at spark plug hole with finger wilst some one turns it over by hand
(I know not the best way..)  then the other cyl are 120deg ay in the firing
order..
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division