Re: testing O2 sensor

The only real aftermarket thing I'd use is the Accel Street (or is it Super)
Ram, the 1/2 runners with the BIG plenum, on top.  Or if somebody like
Vortec was there.  S/C for $1K whatda rush that would be.
   Used my Diacom, on another car (86 TPI, F Body) today (novel usage around
here since using the ecm bench so much), any way makes life a no brainer.
Had trouble codes, but wanted to look at the tables,  hmm LV8 dancing.  Look
at trouble code, yep, dead MAF..  He'd been to two shops that said he had a
sticking injector, shhh.
Grumpy