Re: Knock Sensor Question

Interesting, I just happen to have a new SY KS here, and measeured it's
resistance and it was 100K.  Tapping on it one time got 160ish K.  Couple
minutes later no change.  Then tried AC, and tapping on it caused it to
flicker to like 20 mv...  The above was with a Radio Shack 805.
  Using a Tenma 72-6697, the voltage flickered slightly, but the resistance
swung to 170K ish
Just a FWIW.
Knoe your meter, good Karma
Grumpy