Re: Mods to '85 GM TPI ECM

Hunt around, drop by some GM stores, and independent shops, just every once
inna while there are some laying around.  Several years ago I found a couple
OTCs, for $25 each, however they stopped at MY89.  My car used an 87
confuser, so for $25 I was in fat city.

You can always barter, and hunt around on the net.  Lots of guys give up,
and give the stuff away in frustration, I missed a Diacom-P by minutes, that
a guy dumped for $200...
grumpy

majordomo@lists.diy-efi.org