Re: Mods to '85 GM TPI ECM

Mike,
    Actually I got my first error code today.  Code 45, O2 reads rich.  This
might be due to the fact that my fuel pressure is bumped from 45psi stock to
55psi now.  I plan to run a supercharger eventually.  I guess I definately
have to consider a MAP eventually right?  What is the hp limit of MAF?  Is
there one?

Jim Brady
'87 Monte SS 383 TPI 6 speed