Re: Mods to '85 GM TPI ECM

Bruce,
    The conversation was on the list and goes as follows:  I believe it was
Mike Rolica who noticed I had an '85 MAF sensor on my 383.  He figured with
my setup that it must not have been able to keep up with my current motor
since this system is from a 305.  But, since what I got (today as a matter
of fact) was a code 45 which indicates the 02 sensor reads rich(beyond ECM
parameters to compensate).  I attribute this to fuel pressure being 55psi
vs. 45psi stock.  Mkay?

Jim Brady
'87 Monte SS 383 TPI 6 speed