Re: TBI pressure regulator mod

I'm sure interested in suitably tweaked as it applies to the SBC manifold,
I dun stared at em for a while, and from a distance helped chip one, with no
great results, better then fair, but not really impressive.
  Course I preferred a Wieand 7525 (single plane) to a Performer (dual
plane) for a stock 305.
  My "concerns" on the SBC TBI manifold was the coolant heating, and lack of
plenum.
Grumpy