Archive idea

-> Any one got a freeware easy to use search program so that when
-> someone downloads a copy they can set up there own archive search so
-> we don't have to keep repeating thing so much?.

 Vern Buerg's LIST.COM; it will run in a DOS box.  I'd be lost without
it.

 Under Unix, some of the 'less' utilities will work, though I've not
encountered one as flexible as LIST.