Re: Archive idea

Boy, I just wish that that idea would follow thru.  I tried it with 101, yet
tangents happened.  Just finda hard to get topics changed.
  That FAQ would be a neat idea, but sooo labor intensive to get right.
  Maybe a FAQ of specific links?.
  I mean not at all general, just like to get to c add a and b...
Grumpy