Re: Archive idea

Not so much that, but if folks have no motovation to have them on hand, then
everything goes to dodo, if the site crashes.  Hasn't been a problem lately
true.  Just trying to min the repeation of what in the archives.
   For them to be most effective they need to be accessible, easy to use,
and there when ya need em.  Personally, I really have no interest in which
way anything goes ref. that.
   Couple years ago we started with Dale's stuff and edited together, and
the effort petered out after just a couple things were done. The archives
are getting so bloated with extraneous material getting a handle on anything
is a challenge.
Grumpy