Re: EFI ramblings

I forget exactly how the 747 looks at battery voltage wither it's thru the
fuel pump voltage or what, so the battery voltage correction applies alot
toward cranking.  espeically if the cranking is marginal to the injector or
ignition min rpm end of things.
  Lots of cars are at a full 14v for starting, and it quickly *can* drop to
9.5v..
Grumpy