Re: EFI ramblings

Know what you mean, mines at 9.5 volts 'right-away'. It does remain
steady though.

This injector decay is very consistant. Just stop cranking for an
instant, and re-crank to get full pulses back. I haven't seen anything
in the code to do this, hmm. Now I am wondering. Maybe it's
built into the rfd chip?

Anyone else observe this?

BobR.

I think the code really reads Vbat for the fuel pump volts,
been a while since I've looked at it. Many '747 bins have
the fuel pump volts error code disabled.