'151 from a turbo sunbird?

I was in the junk yard yesterday and there was a completely untouched Turbo
Sunbird.  So the first thing that went through my mind was '749.  When I
looked at the ecm, however, it was a '151.  I'm pretty sure the entire number
was 1227151, but I'm only sure of the last three digits.
Anyhow, if this computer is usefull to anyone, let me know.
ALSO, I needed a 1 bar MAP sensor, and they were ALL taken!  The only one I
could find was the 2 BAR MAP in the Sunbird!  I think I'm going to hold on to
that one in case I ever decide to SC anything, but I still need a 1 BAR.
Maybe someone who wants that '151 ecm would be interested in some sort of
'trade' for a 1BAR?  The last computer I bought from those guys was $20, but
I think they make their prices up as they go, so no guarantees.

Ted