RE: How to do 165 to 730

Oh ya  that the other thing <grin>  took it for granted you new that....
Need the 730 connectors too.... The pins fit in the little holes the same...
I just switched one pin at a time..... even better to draw diagram first to
plan on which ones to switch.. takes about 30min if your patient....oh..
check and recheck them... several times..
Mike Rolica
Plant A,
Magnesium Products Division
Strathroy