TBI SPACER ?

I put a Spacer under my TBI on my 94 GMC K1500 the other day and now I get a hesitation when I mat the Gas to the floor any Ideas? I was going to look at the timing to make sure it was set correctly to start with because I never looked at it from the day I bout the truck and I can't find that little Tan wire you disconnect for setting the timing. I found it on the 88 I used to have and it isn't in that spot. Any ideas where they hide it now? Another thought I had was maybe a clogged fuel filter (90000 on the original one) ? Would a bad U-joint possibly cause enough bindage?

Things I have looked for was vacuum leeks and I also have ran a tank of injector cleaner through and also sprayed it out with Throttle body cleaner. At first I thought the Tranny was slipping but I watch the tach and it didn't go up till the tires started to squeal. I put new plugs in last summer when I put the headers on and it had a new cap, rotor, and plug wires put on 30000 miles ago, haven't pulled the cap off to check for corrosion or cracks though.

Thanks,
Todd