Re: I tire of bruce plecans childish threats- just a clarification

[ADMIN]

I don't look at gmecm for a few days and war breaks out.

As ever, if you don't like what you see, use the DELETE key or
forward the offending posts to me, but please don't fan the flames.

Reply PRIVATELY if you like, but note that replying to a message
sent to the list usually (broken mailers excepted) replies to the list,
not the original sender of a post.

Orin.