Re: BPW and Cylinder Vol.?

I've been trying this method (14.7, CL, tune from int/blm).  It can be done to rough in the ve
tables, but it seems that the integrator is slower to respond than I first thought.  I got my
tables roughed in and disabled CL per suggestions.  After about one day of driving, logging,
burning, I had really good tables.

I suggest the OL method after my experiences over the last couple of weeks.  The difference to me
is the speed of the feedback, the O2 sensor is instant reading of lean/rich.

YMMV

Squash

=====
Trains, Trucks, and EFI at http://www.trailrunners4x4.org/users/realsquash